Group travel is better at The Gallivant Times Square.
Whether you’re looking for a place to stay while you attend a conference, or visiting New York City with your friends or family, The Gallivant Times Square’s central location makes it the ideal hotel for group travelers. From diverse dining and award-winning entertainment to lively nightlife and iconic landmarks, you’ll have endless options to explore.
So, what are you waiting for?
Book a room. Drop your bags. Discover the city.
- Amenities & Services
- Breakfast Service: Continental $14 (includes tax) American $22 (includes tax)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laptop Size Safe
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Business Center
- Boardroom Available (300 sq. ft.)
- In-room Hairdryer and Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Local Calls
- On-site Concierge
- Direct Access to Adjacent Dining Options: Ding Chinese Restaurant (Seats Approx. 60) An’nam Japanese and Vietnamese Cuisine (Seats Approx. 70)
- iHome Clock and Alarm
- Central Location in Midtown Manhattan
- Proximity to Times Square and Other Landmarks (Such as Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Center)
For more information, please contact:
Joseph Rodriguez, Sales Manager